Coverings, the largest international tile and stone exhibition and conference in North America taking place July 7-9, 2021, in Orlando, Florida where attendees can benefit from an extensive offering of featured educational sessions highlighted in three tracks: Installation & Fabrication, Workforce & Profits and Materials & Trends. All of the learning opportunities are geared to provide eager show-goers with the relevant education they need to excel in today’s highly competitive tile, stone and design marketplace.
The Installation & Fabrication sessions at Coverings 2021 will provide attendees with a wealth of information regarding industry best practices and cutting-edge techniques in installation and fabrication. Sessions included in this category, but not limited to, are:
- Tile Talks with the National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) – a lively and interactive open forum moderated and coordinated with NTCA technical trainers, featuring an emphasis on issues that are common in Florida and the Southeast.
- State of the Stone Industry – provide insights first-hand how industry leaders and peers are addressing matters ranging from government regulation, competing for product challenges and forecasting market growth.
- Trials and Tribulations of Tile Installations: A North American Perspective – which will cover various tile challenges trade professionals have experienced in the United States and Canada during recent years.
- Fabricator Forum Breakout Session – an interactive session geared towards fabricators which will include technical, business administration and marketing breakout discussion groups; and more.
The Workforce & Profits sessions are designed to help attendees discover new and successful business practices and tactics to better grow and manage their business. Workforce & Profits sessions that should not be missed at Coverings 2021 include:
- Recognize the Problem – Identifying Sales & Marketing Misalignment – which will emphasize the importance of synergy and coordination between sales and marketing teams.
- Managing a Family Business – a robust panel discussion addressing challenges and best practices when running a family business.
- Hard Surface Industry Town Hall – which will be conducted by industry leaders and review key topics essential for the growth of natural hard surface products, including tile, natural stone and wood flooring.
- How to Increase Business Leads and Secure New Projects Through Material Bank – a discussion with experts from Material Bank, the world’s largest building material marketplace, with many insights about how to generate leads and evolve with changes in the market.
The Materials & Trends sessions at Coverings 2021 will focus on the breathtaking world of tile and stone. It will include:
- Global Tile Trends – a highly-anticipated and popular annual discussion among international tile experts to explore the latest trends and projects, pointing to where the tile industry is headed next.
- Designer Talk: Don’t Fake It When You Make It – Reasons to Choose Natural Products – which will explore the use of natural products as a key building material.
- Environmental Responsibility, Human Wellness, Resilience – Hot Topics in Green Building and How the Tile Industry Fits – an exploration of how green building principles, rooted in conservation, climate change awareness and biodiversity, have grown to now accept the idea of human wellness.
- Plastic Based Materials (PBM) – Safety and Performance Issues with Not So Luxurious Vinyl Tile (LVT) – a session that will discuss performance and health issues associated with plastic flooring such as LVT.